Monday, April 11, 2011

Catching up

So I haven't posted for a few days. No worries. I haven't fallen behind really. Just been busy. Worked on Friday, so I did the bare minimum around the house. Then Saturday, I was planning on doing a load of wash and a few odds and ends around the house. Then my DS (21 months) started vomiting all over the carpet in the living room and dining room / play room. So ended up cleaning the carpet and upholstery with a carpet shampooer. Got to go to a play on Saturday afternoon. Then just "hung out" at home with the entire family.

Yesterday, it was the DD's turn to vomit all over the place. Cleaned the bathroom from ceiling to floor and had to used the carpet shampooer in her room as well. I have been Lysoling everything and washing my hands non-stop. PLUS my DH has had diarrhea since Friday night as well. Yes, the place is sanitized and cleaned pretty frequently recently.

Something that I did accomplish that was different was our "Control Journal". I really worked hard on getting everything together. I am going to post photos of that so you can see what we have. Most everything was from the suggestions of FlyLady.net, but I did add a few more sections that I thought would be helpful to us. Now the DH and I both know what it is we still need to accomplish. I have to "blur" the info on the pictures before I can post them but they will be on here soon. =D

And I'm back. I'm sure you missed me tremendously, huh? ;) LOL!
























OK. Photos are now up.  I think the only thing that I added was the section for a ledger/receipts and the bills. We have only had this for 2 full days and have used it constantly. As you can see, we can use a dry erase marker to cross off what we've gotten done so that the other of us doesn't have to repeat the task. We're working it! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment