Thursday, April 7, 2011

Days 4 and 5

Yesterday I worked, so didn't quite get to blogging. When I got home, I ate and relaxed for awhile. Then I went into the kitchen with the intention of washing the dishes and then shining my sink. But then I thought that I could just wash the window and window sill. Then wash the microwave. And so on. So by the time I went to bed last night (WAY too late, I might add), my kitchen was sparkling from ceiling to floor.  YAY!

This morning, I swiped and swished in the bathroom after cleaning out the fridge. So I am now totally done with both the kitchen and the bathroom. YAY! Then DH and I hit two hotspots: our bookshelf that contains a number of our cookbooks and the piano/catch-all. I did not take photos today because I was being lazy. I have a load of laundry going right now. And DH and I discussed that we wanted to start doing a meal plan for the week so that we can buy the right groceries rather than just flying by the seat of our pants. Haven't done it yet, but soon.

Definitely seeing progress around here! And our DD is attempting to help. The DS (21 months) only attempts to help with CREATING a mess or a dangerous situation if he can help it. He's a little tornado from H E double hockey sticks... ;) One day. One day.... LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment